Overgrowth Dream Remix Overgrowth Dream Remix

Sup.

Saw you on the OG forums, thought I'd check this out. Nice job.

dingdong4 responds:

Thank you.

Zero Hour (2011) Zero Hour (2011)

Great stuff!

Nice work, really nice work! There's some really great prog in there, have you ever listened to Dream Theater? I'm sure you'd like them just because segments in this song sound like some things they've done. Very, very good song, you could stay the top artist if you keep uploading more of your great songs! I really look forward to seeing even more of your masterpieces become Newgrounds hits.

deadlyfishes responds:

Thanks! Well, you're right on the dot on that one. Dream Theater, Lamb of God, Rage Against the Machine, Megadeth, just to name a few are big influences for my metal-prog tracks. I hope that my other songs get noticed, because there are better songs that I have uploaded on my portal, but don't have much recognition. It's also funny you mentioned that because when I lost the #1 spot for this song, my other song "Star Chaser" started to get attention and is moving up on the charts! I hope you check everything out on my audio portal here and my official website where you can download 112 songs from me for free! www.matthewpablo.com Thanks again for your review.