Bunnykill 5 Part 2 Bunnykill 5 Part 2

Lol, minigun sounds.

Animation is as great and smooth as it is in every Bunnykill, the only reason I'm writing a review is because I wanted to know if you used the Minigun spinning up and slowing down sound effect as in TF2. They sound identical.

Mottis responds:

I... think? I found it somewhere online. I haven't played TF2 almost at all to know if the sound is from it or not.

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Nice.

What game were you playing that delayed it so long? It wasn't SUPER MEAT BOY WAS IT????

redminus responds:

IT ACTUALLY WAS. That and Castlevania LoS, Scott Pilgrim, and Castle Crashers. No joke

Bullet Bill 3 Bullet Bill 3

Why is this getting such good reviews...

when the games controls are fatally flawed? If you move your mouse vaguely in by the edge of the game screen, you lose control when your cursor leaves the window. I could only get the first unlockable character because if you are even close to the moving obstacles, you die anyway. I stopped after I beat the 3rd boss (after trying for 30 MINUTES to get the character.) because I couldn't take it anymore. Thats coming from someone who's beaten Super Meat Boy 106% three times.

Overgrowth Dream Remix Overgrowth Dream Remix

Sup.

Saw you on the OG forums, thought I'd check this out. Nice job.

dingdong4 responds:

Thank you.

Zero Hour (2011) Zero Hour (2011)

Great stuff!

Nice work, really nice work! There's some really great prog in there, have you ever listened to Dream Theater? I'm sure you'd like them just because segments in this song sound like some things they've done. Very, very good song, you could stay the top artist if you keep uploading more of your great songs! I really look forward to seeing even more of your masterpieces become Newgrounds hits.

deadlyfishes responds:

Thanks! Well, you're right on the dot on that one. Dream Theater, Lamb of God, Rage Against the Machine, Megadeth, just to name a few are big influences for my metal-prog tracks. I hope that my other songs get noticed, because there are better songs that I have uploaded on my portal, but don't have much recognition. It's also funny you mentioned that because when I lost the #1 spot for this song, my other song "Star Chaser" started to get attention and is moving up on the charts! I hope you check everything out on my audio portal here and my official website where you can download 112 songs from me for free! www.matthewpablo.com Thanks again for your review.

Ace Pilot Poster Ads Ace Pilot Poster Ads

The purple one.

Great art style. These would be awesome to see around town.

durp durp